In 2018, do you expect to…
1) Complete a paper or project,
2) using library research,
3) and earn a high grade?
The Libraries Student Research Prize is awarded to student work that shows excellence in library research, knowledge of subject, and strong written communication skills. In addition to recognition at Lehigh, the Prize includes a monetary award of up to $1,000.
• Completed while you are a full-time undergraduate at Lehigh.
• Completed in 2018 as part of a Lehigh credit course or program.
• An individual effort (not part of a group project).
• A research project or paper with a cited reference list.
• Ten to thirty pages long, not including the reference list.
Applications will be accepted from December 1 to January 21, 2019 at midnight. For more information and eligibility requirements, see www.lehigh.edu/libprize. Past prize-winning papers can be viewed at preserve.lehigh.edu/library-research-prize.
Sponsored by Library and Technology Services & the Friends of the Libraries
Library & Technology Services
8A East Packer Ave,
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Lehigh University provides a leading-edge library and technology environment that enables flexibility, innovation, and effectiveness in all areas of the academic enterprise, including learning and the student experience, research, administration, community-building and outreach.
27 Memorial Drive West, Bethlehem, PA 18015