On Tuesday, June 9, 2020, Library and Technology Services will decommission the Campus Portal after its nearly two decades in service. The retirement of the portal allows for a more modern and agile approach to delivering role-based, dynamic content to the Lehigh community through Connect Lehigh.
What you need to know
- Most university services previously available in the Campus Portal can now be accessed on Connect Lehigh at connect.lehigh.edu.
- Parent information can be found on the Parents & Families page, which can also be found via the Parents link on Inside Lehigh.
- Student resources can be found on the Inside Lehigh page.
- Admitted undergraduate students and admitted graduate students will now be directed to the Admitted Student Portal and the Graduate Student Portal, respectively, through Enrollment Rx.
- Most other content can be found on the website for the related office (e.g. employee benefits information on the Human Resources website). Please bookmark these websites for future reference if they are not already available via connect.lehigh.edu.
- For a complete list of service links previously available on the Campus Portal, please see the portal resource page.
Library and Technology Services