Starting September 15, 2016, Library & Technology Services will offer Code42 CrashPlan as a backup and security solution to ensure your hard day’s work is never lost or compromised. CrashPlan runs automatically and silently in the background, continuously protecting the data created and stored on desktops and laptops. With CrashPlan, you are able to recover lost or deleted files with the click of a button and enjoy 24/7 access to your computer’s backed up files.
LTS strongly recommends Crashplan for securing data on University-owned computers.
Features of CrashPlan include:
- Unlimited backup for up to 4 devices per user
- Platforms supported: Windows, Apple OS X, and Linux
- Access your data from any device, any place, at any time
- Unlimited versioning of backed up files
- Security: 256-bit AES encryption, HIPAA and FERPA compliant
Cost: $90 per user per year
Click here to get started and learn more about CrashPlan: http://go.lehigh.edu/backup
For more information, contact your department Computing Consultant or the LTS Help Desk at 610-758-4357 or email@example.com to begin backing up your files today!