Library and Technology Services is pleased to offer DocuSign, the world’s #1 eSignature technology. With DocuSign, faculty and staff now have the ability to sign, send, and manage documents electronically.
Key features of DocuSign
- Easily upload and electronically route documents for signature.
- Quickly access and sign documents that require signature.
- Readily check a document’s status, send reminders, view audit trails, and securely store online.
- Create templates using existing forms to help streamline the sending process.
- Oversee document workflow by identifying and managing recipients and routing.
- Make forms available online allowing for self-service and ease of accessibility.
- Support full mobile enablement and single sign on environment.
- Integrate with Banner and SalesForce to improvise transparency and process efficiency.
- Support sustainability and cost reduction initiatives by eliminating paper and postage and reducing CO2 emissions related to document production.
For a complete training and support guide on using DocuSign at Lehigh, visit https://go.lehigh.edu/docusignsupport.