LTS is pleased to introduce Dropbox at Lehigh, free for all faculty, students, and staff. Dropbox is a cloud-based file storage system that enables easy collaboration, file syncing, and sharing on any device. With a Lehigh Dropbox account you can:
- Store content that you can easily access and share with collaborators.
- Synchronize content online and across devices automatically.
- Organize and back up your important files securely.
- Access on desktop or mobile devices.
- Share links via email, chat or text message.
- Manage edits with version control.
- Experience seamless functionality with Microsoft Office applications
- Recover or restore deleted files.
Storing critical data and Dropbox integration (Coming Soon)
Dropbox provides an enhanced, secure environment where data can be stored in full compliance with the Lehigh University Cloud Computing Policy. Currently we are preparing the Dropbox controls to allow for storage of almost any data at Lehigh including Class I Critical Information. Watch for another communication in the near future on the process for storing critical data on Dropbox, as well as integrations with other programs, such as Zoom.
Visit Dropbox at Lehigh to enroll in Dropbox, download the client for desktop and mobile, and explore the Dropbox Knowledge Base, key features, FAQ, and other help resources.
If you have a personal account, Dropbox allows you to easily switch between your Lehigh and personal accounts, while maintaining them separately on your devices.
If you have any questions about Dropbox, please contact the LTS Help Desk (610-758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Library and Technology Services