The Lehigh University Libraries now provide access to MEDLINE Complete, a research database from EBSCOhost that combines the indexing of MEDLINE with cost-effective, full-text access to more than a thousand journal titles. Some highlights of included journals now available through MEDLINE Complete are:
- 8 JAMA specialty journals, including JAMA Internal Medicine, JAMA Pediatrics, and JAMA Psychiatry (full-text available 2013-present after a one-month embargo)
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- American Journal of Public Health
- Microscopy (full-text available 1996-present after a twelve-month embargo)
- The Biochemical Journal and The Biochemical Society Transactions
If you frequently access these publications, you can use the hyperlinks above as bookmarks. You can also find and access these and other electronic journals to which the libraries’ subscribe from the “E-Journals” tab of the libraries’ homepage, and directly here. Finally, if you are interested in setting up alerts to any publications, you can contact your librarian for assistance or follow these instructions.
The full-text content within MEDLINE Complete will also be made discoverable through other library research systems, including via the Lehigh Links functionality in Google Scholar and the Web of Science, the libraries’ Articles search, and other search interfaces.
If you are interested in learning more about the libraries’ collections, how to access them and use them efficiently, please feel free to contact your librarian.