As announced on November 24, Lehigh will be closed from December 24 - January 1 for an extended holiday break. Library and Technology Services would like to share a number of service highlights in effect during this time period.
- The Fairchild-Martindale and Linderman Libraries, as well the Computing Center, remain closed to general access.
- The Grind @ FML remains closed.
- The LTS Help Desk will offer support remotely for limited hours Dec. 28-30, and will be closed otherwise (view hours). For assistance, submit a help request, call 610-758-4357, text 610-616-5910, email email@example.com, or contact us via online chat.
- Lending Services is offering remote support Dec. 28-30 from 10am - 2pm. You may reach us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-758-4992.
- Need to print on-campus? Follow these instructions.
- Virtual chat with librarians is available 24/7 for research and library help, with the exception of Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Digital Media Studio equipment is available for drop off and pick up by appointment only Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, through Dec. 23. The Studio will be closed Dec. 24 through Jan. 3. Studio staff can be reached at email@example.com.
Refer to the Library and Technology Services Reopening Guide for detailed information about hours of operation and service protocols.
If you have any questions about services offered during the temporary closure, please contact the LTS Help Desk.
We wish the Lehigh community happy, healthy, and safe holidays!
Library and Technology Services