As the University finalizes its plans for the Spring 2021 semester, Library and Technology Services would like to share a number of service highlights:
Beginning January 25 (view library calendar):
- The Fairchild-Martindale Library will be open to faculty and staff Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Linderman will be closed.
- Need to print on-campus before February 8? Follow these instructions.
- Digital Media Studio equipment is available for drop off and pick up by appointment only Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please submit requests to email@example.com
- Lending Services will offer curbside services at EWFM Library during regular library hours. You may reach us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-758-4992 to arrange drop-off or pickup service.
- Virtual chat with librarians is available 24/7 for research and library help.
- The EWFM Computing Center remains closed to general access through the spring semester.
Beginning February 8 (view library calendar):
- The Fairchild-Martindale Library will be open to all members of the Lehigh community Monday-Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Linderman Library will be open to all members of the Lehigh community Monday-Thursday from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Fridays 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Saturday and Sunday.
- The Grind @ FML re-opens. (see complete Dining Services hours)
Help Desk hours and services:
- The LTS Help Desk tech support services will resume regular hours on January 25 (view hours). When the Fairchild-Martindale Library is open, the LTS Help Desk will be staffed; when the building is closed our services are virtual.
- For on-site/in-library consultation, we suggest scheduling an appointment. To request assistance, submit a help request, call 610-758-4357, text 610-616-5910, email email@example.com, or contact us via online chat.
Refer to the Library and Technology Services Reopening Guide for detailed information about hours of operation and service protocols.
If you have any questions about hours and services, please contact the LTS Help Desk.