Library and Technology Services invites you to register for the Spring 2021 Seminar Series, highlighting tools, software, and services designed to help you work more efficiently and maximize your productivity.
- Google Forms: Surveys Fast and Friendly: Feb. 23, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with Google Sheets: Mar. 3, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Windows Productivity Tips: Mar. 8, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Google Docs Rocks! Ten design/formatting features you (probably) don't know: Mar. 11, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Advanced Google Sheets: Mar. 16, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Mac Users: Mar. 16, 1:30 p.m. | Details/register
- Google Calendar Power in an Hour: Mar. 18, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Browser Basics with Google Chrome: Mar. 22, 1:00 p.m.| Details/register
- Google Drive: Tips for Managing Files and Documents: Mar. 23, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Data Management and Backup: Mar. 25, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with DocuSign: Mar. 30, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Productivity Hacks with Microsoft Office 365: Apr. 6, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Git/GitHub: Apr. 8, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
SWAN Series (Second Wednesdays at Noon)
Join us for Second Wednesdays at Noon (SWAN), a set of workshops featuring research tools and strategies for graduate students. Details/register.
Research Computing Spring Seminar Series
Learn HPC Web Portal, LaTeX, Python, R Programming, Shiny Apps in R, and more! Fridays, 2:00PM - 4:00PM through April. Details/register.
All sessions will be held via Zoom, and registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend a seminar, you will find recordings on the LTS Seminars page a few days after each session is held. This page also contains a link to request training on any of these topics for your department or group.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or email@example.com.
Library and Technology Services