Dear members of the Lehigh community:
As the University continues its plans for the Fall 2020 semester, Library and Technology Services would like to share a number of service highlights and other important information as we gradually reopen our facilities to the campus community.
- We will begin curbside library material pick-up on Thursday, June 25. You can arrange for pick-up via the “Request this” link on items found in your ASA Library Catalog search.
- EWFM Library is expected to open to the Lehigh community on July 13 with limited hours; Linderman Library is expected to open on August 3, also with limited hours.
- The Computing Center will remain closed for the Fall semester, with staff-only access.
- Library books may be dropped off at the Lehigh Mail Center at Farrington Square between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Digital Media Studio equipment such as camcorders, tripods, headsets/microphones, and document cameras will be made available for curbside pick-up. Please submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests, but note that turnaround is dependent on the status of other libraries and you may experience delays. PALCI interlibrary loan services are still suspended until sometime in August.
- Electronic course reserves can be requested on the Libraries’ Electronic Reserve Request Form.
- Special Collections digitization and scanning to support instruction and usage of primary resources in classes are available by request. Please send requests to Special Collections at email@example.com.
Where can I get more information?
Refer to the Library and Technology Services Fall 2020 Reopening Guide for detailed information about hours of operation, service protocols, expectations for safe use of our facilities, and our timeline for a phased reopening.
Please note that some services and service turnaround times may be affected by adherence to guidelines that support the health and safety of clients and staff.
If you have any questions about services offered during the phased reopening, or about the LTS Reopening Guide, please contact Jesse Pearson, Director of LTS Administration and Planning, at 610-758-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice Provost for Library and Technology Services