New year, new skills! Library and Technology Services invites you to the following TECH Talk ‘21 seminars, highlighting tools, software, and services designed to help you work more efficiently and maximize your productivity.
- Browser Basics with Google Chrome: Jan 11, 1:00 p.m.| Details/register
- Git: Jan. 13, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Google Docs Rocks! Ten design/formatting features you (probably) don't know: Jan. 14, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- News Sources from the Lehigh Libraries: Jan. 14, 1:00 p.m. Details/register
- Macs at Lehigh: Jan. 15, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Windows Productivity Tips: Jan. 18, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- LUapps: Jan. 19, 10:00 a.m.| Details/register
- SQL Basics 101: Jan. 21, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Web Accessibility: Jan. 21, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- DocuSign: Jan. 22, 10:30 a.m. | Details/register
- Data Management and Backup: Jan 22, 1:00 p.m.| Details/register
All sessions will be held via Zoom, and registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend a seminar, you will find recordings on the LTS Seminars page a few days after each session is held. This page also contains a link to request training on any of these topics for your department or group.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or email@example.com.