Attention undergraduates! Submit your paper to The Libraries Student Research Prize
Do you enjoy doing research?
Do you write well?
Here’s your chance for recognition and a monetary award!
Will you complete a paper or project in 2013 that involves library research? The Student Research Prize recognizes student work that shows excellence in library research, knowledge of subject, and strong written communication skills. In addition to recognition at Lehigh, the Prize includes a monetary award of up to $1,000. Your work might be eligible for this new student prize. To be eligible…
- • At the time the project is completed, you must be/have been a full-time undergraduate.
- • The paper/project must be completed in 2013 as part of a Lehigh course assignment.
- • Group or collaborative projects are not eligible.
- • You must agree to contribute the paper/project to the library archive.
- • You must be available to attend a reception in the spring of 2014.
- • Presidential scholars, fifth year seniors, and senior theses are not eligible for the award.
- • The project must include works cited/reference list (e.g., not just footnotes).
- • Research papers/projects should be 10-30 pages not including the bibliography.
For more information see www.lehigh.edu/libprize.
Sponsored by LTS and the Friends of the Libraries