Submit your application at go.lehigh.edu/libprizesubmit -- applications accepted until midnight, January 25, 2016.
Win up to $1000 for your research project or paper! The Libraries Student Research Prize recognizes undergraduate work that shows excellence in library research, knowledge of subject, and strong written communication skills. In addition to recognition at Lehigh, the Prize includes a monetary award of up to $1,000.
To be eligible…
• At the time the project is completed, you must be/have been a full-time undergraduate student.
• The paper/project must be completed in 2015 as part of a Lehigh course assignment.
• Group or collaborative projects are not eligible.
• You must agree to contribute the paper/project to the library archive.
• You must be available to attend a reception in the spring of 2016 (exception: December grads and study abroad students).
• Presidential scholars, fifth year seniors, and senior theses are not eligible for the award.
• The project must include works cited/reference list (e.g., not just footnotes).
• Research papers/projects should be 10-30 pages not including the bibliography.
Applications will be accepted from December 1 to January 25 midnight. For more information see http://www.lehigh.edu/libprize.
Library & Technology Services
8A East Packer Ave,
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Lehigh University provides a leading-edge library and technology environment that enables flexibility, innovation, and effectiveness in all areas of the academic enterprise, including learning and the student experience, research, administration, community-building and outreach.
27 Memorial Drive West, Bethlehem, PA 18015