Attention undergraduates! Win $1000 for your exceptional research paper!
Do you enjoy doing research? Do you write well?
Here’s your chance for recognition and a monetary award.
Will you complete a paper or project in 2016 that involves library research? The Libraries Student Research Prize recognizes student work that shows excellence in library research, knowledge of subject, and strong written communication skills. In addition to recognition at Lehigh, the Prize includes a monetary award of up to $1,000. Your work might be eligible for this new student prize. Applications will be accepted starting December 1.
To be eligible…
• At the time the project is completed, you must be/have been a full-time undergraduate.
• The paper/project must be completed in 2016 as part of a Lehigh course assignment.
• Group or collaborative projects are not eligible.
• You must agree to contribute the paper/project to the library archive.
• You must be available to attend a reception in the spring of 2017 (exception: December grads and study abroad students).
• Presidential scholars, fifth year seniors, and senior theses are not eligible for the award.
• The project must include works cited/reference list (e.g., not just footnotes).
• Research papers/projects should be 10-30 pages not including the bibliography.
Applications will be accepted from December 1 to January 23, 2017 at midnight. For more information see http://www.lehigh.edu/libprize.
Library & Technology Services
8A East Packer Ave,
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Lehigh University provides a leading-edge library and technology environment that enables flexibility, innovation, and effectiveness in all areas of the academic enterprise, including learning and the student experience, research, administration, community-building and outreach.
27 Memorial Drive West, Bethlehem, PA 18015