Do you enjoy doing research?
Do you write well?
Here’s your chance for recognition and a monetary award!
Will you complete a paper or project in 2014 that involves library research?
The Libraries Student Research Prize recognizes student work that shows excellence in library research, knowledge of subject, and strong written communication skills.
In addition to recognition at Lehigh, the Prize includes a monetary award of up to $1,000. Your work might be eligible for this student prize.
Applications will be accepted starting December 1st.
To be eligible…
- You must be/have been a full-time undergraduate student at the time the project is completed
- The paper/project must be completed in 2014 as part of a Lehigh course assignment
- Group or collaborative projects are not eligible
- You must agree to contribute the paper/project to the library archive
- You must be available to attend a reception in the spring of 2015 (exception: December grads and study abroad students)
- Presidential scholars, fifth year seniors, and senior theses are not eligible for the award
- The project must include works cited/reference list (e.g., not just footnotes)
- Research papers/projects should be 10-30 pages not including the bibliography
For more information see www.lehigh.edu/libprize