As announced on May 28, Library and Technology Services (LTS) will begin the transition to Banner to the Cloud at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 18, concluding by 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 21.
What does this mean for you?
At 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 18, Banner will be moved into restricted mode. This limits access to the current Banner environment to select members of LTS in preparation for the move to the cloud.
This means the following core systems will not be available until the migration is complete:
- Banner Application Navigator (Banner Forms, Banner 9, Application Xtender, etc)
- Self-Service Banner (Banner Events, Employee Self-Service, etc)
- Argos (Finance Dashboard, Argos Production, Advancement Argos, etc)
- Microsoft Access (Desktop Finance, departmental Access databases, etc)
In addition, any systems that are integrated with Banner will not be synchronized to Banner until the work is completed. This includes Touchnet (known as eBill Suite), EnrollmentRx, JumpForward, and a list of over 140 different integrations that have been adjusted to work within the cloud environment.
Important notes on timing:
- Thursday, June 18: Banner will be unavailable beginning 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20: Banner access will be limited to functional testers to confirm that systems are working as expected.
- Monday, June 22: Banner will be available to the Lehigh community.
For more information, visit the Banner to the Cloud Project Page. If you have any questions about the transition to Banner to the Cloud, please contact the Enterprise Systems team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Technology Officer
Director, Enterprise Systems