Library and Technology Services invites you to register for the Fall 2021 Seminar Series, highlighting tools, software, and services designed to help you work more efficiently and maximize your productivity.
Google, software, and productivity seminars
- Google searching: Find what you need faster!: September 7, 12:00 p.m | Details/register
- Introduction to Git and Github: September 13, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- LUapps Overview: September 22, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Google Docs Rocks! Ten design/formatting features you (probably) don't know: September 23, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Deep Dive into Google Drive: September 28, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Protect Lehigh and Protect Yourself from Cyber Threats: September 30, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Windows Productivity Tips: October 1, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Backup and Data Management: October 5, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- 7 habits of highly effective Mac users: October 5, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Exploring LinkedIn Learning: October 7, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to OpenRefine I: October 7, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to DocuSign: October 13, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- SQL Basics 101: October 15, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Browser Basics with Google Chrome: October 19, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with Google Sheets: November 3, 12:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to Dropbox: November 9, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Qualtrics 101: Introduction and Basics: November 11, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- OpenRefine II: November 11, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Advanced Google Sheets: November 16, 11:30 a.m. | Details/register
SWAN Series (Second Wednesdays at Noon)
Join us for Second Wednesdays at Noon (SWAN), a set of workshops featuring research tools and strategies designed specifically for graduate students. Details/register.
Research Computing Fall Seminar Series
Learn about Research Computing resources at Lehigh, Linux, Python, R Programming, MATLAB, Text Mining, Visualization with Python and R, and more! Fridays, 2:00PM - 4:00PM through November. For session details and registration, please visit go.lehigh.edu/hpcseminars.
All seminars will be held via Zoom, and registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend a seminar, you will find recordings on the LTS Seminars page a few days after each session is held. We also offer recordings for numerous seminars held in previous semesters. This page also contains a link to request training on any of these topics for your department or group.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or email@example.com.
Library and Technology Services