Library and Technology Services invites you to register for the Spring 2022 Seminar Series, highlighting tools, software, and services designed to help you work more efficiently and maximize your productivity.
New accessibility seminars
Join us over spring break for seminars to help you make your websites, documents, and courses more accessible!
- Introduction to Web Accessibility: March 15, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Easy Accessibility: Tips for Content Creators: March 16, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Accessible Teaching and Universal Design for Learning: March 17, 11:00am | Details/register
Google, software, and productivity seminars
- Protect Lehigh and Protect Yourself from Cyberthreats: Feb. 10, 3:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Google Docs Rocks! Features you may not know: Feb. 16, 9:00 a.m | Details/register
- Exploring LinkedIn Learning: February 23. 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with Slack: February 23, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to DocuSign: February 24, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Mac Users: March 1, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Browser Basics with Google Chrome: March 1, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with Google Sheets: March 2, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Deep Dive into Google Drive: March 3, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Using OpenRefine to Clean Your Data: March 3, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- *NEW* Cloud Fundamentals: March 9, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to Dropbox: March 10, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Advanced Google Sheets: March 16, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- LUapps Introduction and Overview: March 16, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Windows Productivity Tips: March 16, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Backup and Data Management: March 23, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Qualtrics 101: Introduction and Basics: March 23, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- SQL Basics 101: April 22, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to Git and Github: April 25, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Maximizing Slack: Features, Tips, & Tricks: May 11, 10:o0 a.m. | Details/register
For all seminar offerings, session details, and registration, visit LTS Seminars.
Research Computing Fall Seminar Series
Learn about Research Computing resources at Lehigh, Linux, Python, R Programming, Containers on HPC, Visualization with Python and R, and more! Thursdays, 2:00PM - 4:00PM through April.
For session details and registration, visit HPC Seminars.
All seminars will be held via Zoom, and registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend a seminar, recordings for some sessions are posted to LTS Seminars a few days after they are held. This page also contains recordings of seminars offered in previous semesters.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library and Technology Services