Library and Technology Services invites you to register for the Summer 2021 Seminar Series, highlighting tools, software, and services designed to help you work more efficiently and maximize your productivity.
Google and software seminars
- Getting Started with Google Sheets: June 8, 12:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Google Docs Rocks! Ten design/formatting features you (probably) don't know: June 15, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to Dropbox: June 17, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Advanced Google Sheets: June 23, 12:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Windows Productivity Tips: July 6, 2:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Browser Basics with Google Chrome: July 8, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- DocuSign 101: July 9, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with Slack: July 14, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Deep Dive into Google Drive: July 20, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- LinkedIn Learning (General): July 22, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Maximizing Slack Features/Tips & Tricks: July 28, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- LinkedIn Learning with Faculty Focus: August 19, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Extra, Extra: Free News & More from Lehigh Libraries: June 9, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Copyright: Demystifying the Fine Print: July 21, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
All seminars will be held via Zoom, and registration is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unable to attend a seminar, you will find recordings on the LTS Seminars page a few days after each session is held. We also offer recordings for numerous seminars held in previous semesters. This page also contains a link to request training on any of these topics for your department or group.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library and Technology Services