Sharpen your skills this summer! LTS is offering some new and recurring seminars to boost your knowledge and skills. Want custom training for your department? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. All sessions are one hour unless noted otherwise.
Google, software, and productivity seminars
- Extra, Extra: Free news and more from Lehigh Libraries: June. 7, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Getting Started with Google Sheets: June 8, 10:00 a.m. (90 minutes) | Details/register
- Google Docs Rocks! Features You May Not Know: June 15, 9:00 a.m | Details/register
- Backup and Data Management: June 15, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- LUapps: Using Lehigh’s Virtual Software: June 16, 12:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to Dropbox: June 22, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Advanced Google Sheets: June 22, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Deep Dive into Google Drive: June 23, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Qualtrics 101: Introduction and Basics: June 23, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- *NEW* Windows 11: New Features Preview: July 1, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- *NEW* Google Searching: More Power in an Hour: July 7, 9:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Exploring LinkedIn Learning: July 13, 9:30 a.m. | Details/register
- Introduction to DocuSign: July 14, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
- Easy Accessibility: Tips for Content Creators: July 14, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- Copyright: Demystifying the Fine Print: July 15, 11:00 a.m. | Details/register
- *NEW* Spreadsheet Tips and Tricks (Excel): July 20, 10:00 a.m. (90 minutes) | Details/register
- *NEW* Capture and Edit Images on a Mac!: July 21, 1:00 p.m. | Details/register
- *NEW* Better security with Duo and LastPass: July 25, 10:00 a.m. | Details/register
For all seminar offerings, session details, and registration, visit LTS Seminars.
If you are unable to attend a seminar, recordings for some sessions are posted to LTS Seminars a few days after they are held. This page also contains recordings of seminars offered in previous semesters.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or email@example.com.
Library and Technology Services