Posted: May 22, 2023
Sharpen your skills this summer!! LTS is offering some new and recurring seminars to boost your knowledge and skills. Want custom training for your department? Email email@example.com.
Sessions are via Zoom except where noted.
- Google Docs Rocks: Formatting features you may not know: Wednesday, 5/31, 9-10am
- Getting started with Google Sheets: Tuesday, 6/6, 2-3pm
- Introduction to Git and Github: Wednesday, 6/7, 11am-noon
- Extra. extra: Free news & more from Lehigh Libraries: Wednesday, 6/7, 11am-noon
- Deep Dive into Google Drive: Thursday, 6/8, 9-10:30am
- Better security to protect you and your data: Monday, 6/12, 10-11am
- Managing references with Zotero: Monday, 6/12, 10-11am
- High-Performance Computing Quickstart (in person): Tuesday, 6/13, 1-2:30pm
- *NEW* Everything ILL: Getting books and articles through Interlibrary loan: Thursday, 6/15, 1-2pm
- Advanced Google Sheets: Monday, 6/19, 2-3:30pm
- *NEW* High-Performance Computing Quickstart: Wednesday, 6/21, 1-2:30pm
- High-Performance Computing Quickstart (in person): Tuesday, 6/27, 1-2:30pm
- *NEW* Cool customers: De-escalating techniques for tough conversations: Thursday, 7/6, 9-10am
- Access, Argos, and you: Administrative data strategies at Lehigh: Monday, 7/10, 10-11am
- Easy accessibility: Tips for content creators: Thursday, 7/13, 9-10:30am
- Spreadsheet (Excel) tips and tricks: Thursday, 7/13, 2-3:30pm
- Introduction to Dropbox: Wednesday, 7/19, 10-11am
- High-Performance Computing Quickstart: Wednesday, 7/19, 1-2:30pm
- Data and file storage strategies: Wednesday, 7/26, 10-11am
- Banner Administration and Self-Service: An Overview: Tuesday, 8/1, 10-11am
- *NEW* Teaching with LinkedIn Learning: Friday, 8/18, 9-10am
If you are unable to attend a seminar, go to the registration confirmation and click "Cancel.” Note that recordings for some sessions are posted to LTS Seminars a few days after they are held. This page also contains recordings of seminars offered in previous semesters.
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library and Technology Services